550 grams boneless lamb
1 whole white onion
8 Cherry tomatoes
1 whole Big Red Bell pepper
1/3 cup hoisin sauce
1 tablespoon oil
1 onion, chopped
2 small red chillies, chopped
1 large mango, peeled and chopped
4 pcs. dried mangoes (cut into small pieces)
2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
2 tablespoons sugar
1. Trim lamb of excess fat and sinew. Cut lamb into 3cm cubes.
2. Cut (vegetables) into 3cm lengths.
3. Thread lamb and (vegetables) alternately onto skewers.
4. Place kebabs onto a cold, lightly oiled grill tray. Brush with hoisin sauce.
5. Cook kebabs under high heat for 4 minutes on each side or until cooked as desired, brushing occasionally with hoisin sauce.
To make mango relish:
1. Heat oil in a medium pan, add onion and chillies, stir over medium heat for 2 minutes or until onion is tender.
2. add mango, vinegar and sugar, bring to the boil.
3.reduce heat to low, simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes or until mixture has a pulpy consistency.
4.Serve with lamb kebabs.